Learn How to Sell Better on Facebook with these 6 Ideas!
Table of Contents
- Join a Facebook Selling Group
- Use Hashtags
- Highlight Your Product
- Exclusive Facebook Deals
- Customer Service Through Facebook Messenger
- Create a Facebook Shop
Once upon a time, a man named, Mark Zuckerberg said, “Give everyone the power to share anything with anyone”. And now we fast-forward to today, where his dream has come true and the famed social media platform, Facebook has a colossal 2.23 billion people using it every month. That’s a lot of people from a marketing perspective.
Okay no, wait – that’s a lot of people from any perspective!
Millions and millions of people are using Facebook as a selling platform. And why wouldn’t they? It’s free, super easy to use, and the audience reach is unbelievably huge. What used to be a platform to simply share, like and comment on each other’s thoughts and pictures, is now a free eCommerce website.
So perhaps you’re also someone who is selling on Facebook? But it is getting difficult for you to worm your way through this immense market? Well, don’t worry because free website builder, Shiprocket Social is giving you our top 6 winning hacks for a better seller’s journey on Facebook:
- Join a Facebook Selling Group
For a moment, please forget about creating a website for your business. The first thing that you need to do is getting on a few Facebook selling groups because they are very popular. Here are a few advantages of hopping on the Facebook selling group bandwagon:
- You can reach like-minded people
- You can create a healthy conversation around your product
- You can give a boost to your sales through word-of-mouth marketing
- You can nurture the image of your brand
- You can connect with your customers, followers through chat and comments
2. Use Hashtags
Another tool for free marketing? No, we’re not talking about a free online website builder here. It’s hashtags. Any word or phrase followed by a hashtag is used to identify posts on any particular topic. Placing the correct hashtag in your content increases the scope of your content’s visibility across various social platforms. Using a hashtag is a great way to reach people who may not have seen your post otherwise.
It is recommended that you use trending hashtags in your posts to make them more relatable to the audience. Here’s another suggestion – track the most prevalent hashtags for a topic and use it to support the visibility of your post.
3. Highlight Your Product Your getmeashop dreams and fantasies of making money off selling product worth millions is not going to happen if you don’t talk about it constantly amongst your Facebook audience. Shiprocket social says that making a personal connection with your customers and educating them about your product is the correct way to go about boosting your sales online. Go ahead and do a photo-series, video-series, blogs, How-to posts, etc. to put an emphasis on how brilliant and important your product is for your target audience.
Because if they like it, they’ll definitely buy it.
4. Exclusive Facebook Deals Okay, so the idea here is to attract and engage more and more customers to make your brand well-liked among your chosen target group. You need to drive traffic to your online store website, don’t you? And what else is going to look more attractive to the followers than a bunch of deals, discounts, giveaways, and promotional contests?
5. Customer Service Through Facebook Messenger Why do you think Facebook Messenger was developed in the first place? You need to use this tool to get in touch with your customers and solve their queries and grievances. And your response needs to be as quick as possible. Because if it isn’t, your customers are going to think that your brand doesn’t know to empathize. Obviously, that isn’t true, right?
This is class, how to sell a product online for free and with the help of Shiprocket Social, you might just be on the verge of becoming a champion at it.
6. Create a Facebook Shop For those who crib about life being hard, let’s educate them about how easy it is to create your own free website on platforms like, Wix and Shiprocket Social and make money by selling products to your customers. Similarly, Facebook Shop is yet another tool to boost your online sales. You can run paid Facebook Ads to widely reach your target audience.
To make it even easier for you, Shiprocket Social gives you the opportunity to integrate your Facebook Shop on a unified platform. So, without further delay, click here to create your own website with us and start selling!