Getmeashop101- How to Set up a Facebook Store and Sell Online!
At least we can all agree to one thing – Facebook is revolutionary.
It was founded in the year 2004 and fifteen years later, in 2019, Facebook has around 2.45 billion monthly active users. According to Wordstream, in 2015, Facebook boasted 22% of worldwide mobile internet advertising revenue. And here’s another fun fact about this popular social media handle – in 2014, the apparent global economic impact of Facebook was approximately $227 billion. Again, we got this number from Wordstream.
So what do these eye-opening facts tell you? If you’re selling online, and aren’t selling on Facebook, chances are you’re missing out on a lot of skin in the entrepreneurial game. No matter how big or small your brand is, Facebook provides an equal business opportunity to everyone.
The founder of Facebook, Mr Mark Zuckerberg had once said, “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.” And trust this free website builder to tell you that setting up a Facebook Shop and selling online is probably one of the easiest tasks out there.
Selling on Facebook means:
- You get increased exposure to billions of customers
- You get to build brand loyalty
- You get an open opportunity to interact with your customers
- You get a chance to reach out to your potential customers
- You get to promote your business on Instagram and Messenger, as well
5 More Reasons Why…
- It’s Free – Oh yes, just like this free website builder, friends! Setting up a Facebook Shop with Shiprocket Social doesn’t come with monetary contingencies.
- Quick & Easy – This eCommerce website builder helps you to save a lot of time by enabling an easy development process. With Shiprcoket Social, it’s possible to create your Facebook Store in 6 simple steps.
- Fully Automated – Listing a lengthy product catalog is a huge deal. Thankfully, when you make your own website with Shiprocket Social and create the Facebook Shop, it automatically upgrades your inventory on the other platform.
- Easy Selling – Easy is the newest mantra on the block, buddy. You just need to bless your customers with a direct checkout link on your Facebook Shop. This link will send the customers to your website to complete their purchase.
- Sell at 0% Commission – We do not charge any commission on Facebook orders. You can thank us later for this one.
Getmeashop 101 – What are the Steps Involved?
Log into your Shiprocket Social Seller account and follow the steps mentioned below –
- To integrate your Facebook Page, click on the “Facebook” button on the taskbar and then, select the “Page” button.
- To start off, Click on the “Connect your Account” button to connect your Facebook account with your ShipRocket Social panel. (see below)
- After you have connected your Facebook account and your business page, click on the “Select Facebook page” option to select the page that you have connected with your SR Social panel. (see below)
- After selecting the Facebook page, click on Connect Facebook, which will direct you to something like this (see below). Now you can create your own Facebook shop (“Create Shop on Facebook” icon) and sell directly to your consumers through this unified panel.
- You can also create a Facebook shop by clicking on the Shop button under Facebook icon on your taskbar. (see below)
Don’t have a business Facebook page yet? Click on this eCommerce website builder to get one now!
Are you ready to sell on Facebook?
Congratulations! It’s time to throw confetti in the air and happy dance to the fact that you’ve successfully created your own Facebook shop. Here’s another tip – You can use various free and paid methods to market your shop on Facebook.
- Regular Product Posts: Your product is the hero of your brand story. Hence, you need to engage your audience by posting different kinds of content supporting the product you want to sell, using photos, videos, blogs, GIFs, etc.
- Boosted Posts: Boosting posts doesn’t take a lot of money from you. Even with a little sum, you can reach a wider audience that could be your customers in the near future, for all you know.
- Run Facebook Ads: By running paid ads, you target your customers on multiple social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger. If you wish to track your ad results, you can do it with Facebook Analytics.
Like we said, selling on Facebook is not hard at all. All you need to do is make your own website on Shiprocket Social, connect your Facebook account and finally, create your Facebook shop. That’s pretty much it!
Channeling our inner philosopher, here’s something that we’d like to tell you. Selling online doesn’t have to be hard. You don’t have to take the tough route to succeed and make money in life. Sometimes, you just gotta choose a free website builder like Shiprocket Social to make online selling an easy feat.
After all, isn’t ‘easy’ the newest mantra in the market?